If you don’t see an answer to your question or if you need further assistance with the course, please let us know by using the Contact link
1. What are the hardware requirements?
- Speakers are recommended, but transcripts and closed captioning are provided for those without these items and for the hearing impaired.
- Headphones are optional.
- A microphone is not needed.
2. What are the software requirements?
- Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher (If you use assistive technology, please use IE 7 or higher.)
- Firefox 15 or higher
- Chrome 21 or higher
- Opera 12 or higher
- Flash 10 is required for the interactivities.
- JAWS screen reader (If you use assistive technology.)
3. What are the required computer settings?
- The minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768. If you use a lower resolution than the minimum requirement, you may notice that the course is cut-off.
- Browser Settings::
- Enable Cookies so you can save information, as well as your progress in the course.
- Turn off Pop-up blocker as pop-ups are used throughout the course to present additional information.